Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Aubrey and Steve with their two boys - they got away from the hospital for a couple of hours - wish Max was here!
We celebrated Ashlie's birthday along with Thanksgiving
Noah, Krista and the spread.
Sandy, Justin, Krista, Ken, my dad (Bill)
Rob, Jon, Natalie, Jenn, Fred
Four generations - Justin, Me, my dad and Kenlee. Justin and Krista surprised me with having my dad come. I rarely get to see him so it was a really nice surprise.
Four generations - Nat, her kids, me, my dad
The little boys and me
Rob and his boys
Nat's plotting Black Friday's route - this is a Thanksgiving tradition for sure.

I am thankful to have God in my life and I have no doubt that our freedom is a direct result of our faith in God. If we stop believing and allow the ungodly to take that which is precious from us, this country will not be what the founding fathers dreamed and sacrificed for in our behalf. And all who have sacrificed their lives for the freedom of future generations will cry from their thrones in heaven. How ungrateful we would be to lose what they held so dear and were willing to die for. I pray that we will never cease to thank God for our freedom and for the opportunity to praise and acknowledge His hand in our lives. God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!