Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Good advice for our day and "runner's remorse"



Mitt Romney reflects on what he would do differently if he were running again. It's good when one can look back, evaluate what went wrong (and right) and be able to admit mistakes. He clearly has what we need for the time, but too much junk got in the way.

"I think that one of the things that's very important in running a campaign is to make sure that you're known for the things that really motivate you," Romney said Wednesday. "And I needed to do a better job to focus my campaign on the economy and getting the economy right and creating jobs. And whether through my ads or through my responses to debate questions or on the stump, my power alley is the economy. I understand why jobs come, why they go."

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!