Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

Got my work cut out for me.

I noticed Krista's blog post about everything being broken.  I know what she means.  So, if anyone has any spare time just waiting to be filled...
  • Family (on so many levels)
  • Kitchen floor tiles
  • Kitchen counter
  • Kitchen backsplash
  • Kitchen cupboards
  • Dishwasher
  • Water softener (installation needed - hopefully that will help keep the dishwasher working once I get it unclogged
  • Roof
  • Garage door spring
  • Lawn Mower
  • Laundry room leak (washer, drain?)
  • Outside garage lights
  • Kitchen window
  • Carpet cleaner
  • Shed 
  • Sprinklers
And - maintenance
  • Housecleaning!
  • Carpet cleaning
  • Remove extra vehicles on my property
  • Need to clear out my garage (excess stuff!)
  • Windows (need to replace some, clean all)
  • Paperwork/files are out of control
  • Install new door handle
  • Repair thermostat
  • Spray trees 
  • Fertilize lawn
  • Paint back railing
  • Car (stutters when accelerating, oil change & whatever else cars need at 136K miles)
And - more projects
  • Paint shutters & front door
  • Trim bushes
  • Start the spring yard work - mow, weed, plant
Where do I begin?

2 comments:

  1. Steve and I are willing to help! I do my best with the baby, but with him getting better all the time, it's getting easier for me to be helpful. This weekend we will plan on the garage stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Spring is always a little overwhelming, even though it's my favorite season. This year is just especially hard.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!