Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jenn

Happy birthday to my eldest daughter, Jennifer. She is smart, spiritual, feisty, caring, generous, baby-loving, and funny. She reluctantly let me post some photos. Most often she's behind the camera; not in front of it. Here she is with her family in front of the tabernacle.
With Noah
With Fred and Emma
With Adam
Fred, Jenn and nephew/niece babies, Avery and Madi
With tiny Avery
With sisters (except Kiyomi who was in Japan)
With Madi and Asher - she loves her nieces and nephews!

With Liz, Madi and Asher
Last year, reading to Liz, Emma and Madi at bedtime
Jenn and Madi
With Avery in NICU

For her birthday she's getting a house! Well, at least it looks like it will happen this month. So, congratulations too!

3 comments:

  1. House = best birthday present ever! Happy Birthday to my favorite of all your children (I'm a little biased I know!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jenn. I enjoyed looking at those pictures. I hope they can get into their own house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could make Jenn's birthday week just perfect for her. It seems like once you become a mom, your special day becomes just another day, which is so not fair. Jenny is one of the most generous people (with anything those around her need) I know. If anyone deserves a happy birthday week, it's her. The pictures you posted are very true to life - all her nieces and nephews are drawn to her.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!