Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

In the news

What's good for the goose? (Healthcare) SL Trib article discussing the options our Congressmen have. Click the post title to read.

Other local news... Utahns lead the nation in charitable contributions. Click here for link to article.

In family news, too much drama - some readers can't handle it so I guess I'll save the details for those who really care.

Other worrisome news. Click here for link to article. Another bigger 9/11 while we have become complacent? Read about a prognosticator who is worried.
"I'm a Muslim," he says. "I'm a special ops expert, I'm a terrorist and I've lived among Muslims. I fought the Russians with the same guys we're now fighting in Afghanistan. I met Osama. I volunteered to assassinate him. I know (the enemy) so well because I've worked, slept and prayed alongside them for years. I've become one of them. I know their nature, I know their culture, I know how they think. I can quote the Koran like a Southern Baptist minister can quote the New Testament. I know these are people who do not tire, who do not quit. There are odds this won't happen, but they aren't big odds."

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog. There are some really interesting articles featured by our experts on the bizymoms Independence community experts page.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!