Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Computer Love/Hate Relationship

My work computer is STILL giving me fits. They have cleared it off a couple of times and reinstalled everything, run every imaginable spyware and antiviral. They have disconnected, reconnected, replaced the motherboard, sweated over it, observed it and examined the insides. I have talked to it, rearranged it, cussed at it and avoided throwing a brick at it (but probably only because there are no bricks in my office). Yet still, it crashes at every opportunity. Total crash, black screen and automatic reboot. It makes no difference what I am doing or what application I am in. It has crashed while I've been out to the restroom. It has crashed while it was in the midst of rebooting. I am cursed here and it's hard to do my work.

If anyone knows of a computer war-dance, I'm willing to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments. Please identify yourself. Thanks!